AGL also uses the so-called “Google Analytics” that are used to collect and analyse information, in aggregated form, that help to understand how users interact with the Website, providing for example:
- statistical information on accesses and visits to the AGL Website;
- the number of sections and pages visited and the number of visitors;
- time spent on the website by the average number of users;
- every circumstance occurred during browsing, such as a message of error, which help understand difficulties that users encounter in using the website;
- geographical area of users;
This information may be associated to the details of the user such as IP address, username, domain or browser; however, when these are analysed only on aggregated anonymous basis, the cookies that collect this information are considered as equivalent to the technical cookies.
For more information on “Google Analytics” please check on https://www.google.com/intl/it/analytics/ .